Terms & Conditions
1. The hotel day starts at 14 and ends at 10 on the day of departure.
2. Please make payment for the entire declared stay on arrival.
3. The price for the stay does not include the tourist tax.
4. The reservation is made after paying the advance payment for two days of stay, within 2 days of booking.
5. The deposit is not refundable in case of cancellation. We will not refund you if you fail to meet the given dates of stay or cancellation.
6. There are free, immobile parking spaces on the property (parking the car behind the car).
7. Smoking is not allowed in the Guest House.
8. We do not accept guests with pets.
9. We offer the possibility of renting bicycles for guests, at a price of 10 PLN per day.
10. We offer free internet access for guests of the Guest House.
11. Email contact required for Bitcoin payments.
12. Dom Gościnny reserves the right to change prices.
13. The curfew is valid from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Your guests are our guests but only until 22.00
1. The owner of the 4stronyswiata.eu website and the administrator of the data is 4 Strony Świat Anna Schmidt, 78-131 Dźwirzyno, NIP: 8512408872. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
2. Personal data provided in the form on the 4stronyswiata.eu Website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
3. Data provided by users of the 4stronyswiata.eu website will be used only for communication purposes and will not be used in any other way, including it will not be transferred or sold to other companies and third parties.
4. We can process data such as: name, surname, company name, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address.
5. Personal data is processed:
a) in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data
c) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to make contact, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it, and to properly implement the Services provided electronically
d) to the extent and for the purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject
6. Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
7. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Service Provider's organization is possible electronically at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. We reserve the right to process User's data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only to the extent that we need to seek any claims before a court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
9. We have the right to disclose User's personal data and other data to entities authorized under applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
10. The deletion of personal data may occur as a result of withdrawing consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
11. We have security on the server and we have access control introduced so that we minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
12. Personal data are processed only by persons authorized by us or processors with whom we work closely.